2013/10/10

XBOX360 Splinter Cell Conviction


Disappointing for Uncle SAM


The official picture as above seem quite good, but the this game output from XBOX360 doesn't like that or badly.

As official website indicate, Uncle Sam had retired.  The government of organization seem want to kill Sam in silence a witness.  Also, Sam find that his daughter dead are not normally.  This time the Sam without organization support and no high tech. equipment, that like fight with military in naked.  Sam should find out a way in crowd, or even anythings subject like tree and bush could help you make solutions.  Wow~ The background seem that are challenging for the players.



Frankly, I think SAM without support is trend to players feel helpless and less of fun.  In my experiences, I always crash in some section, because I should die again and again for find out any method for go forward.  It was quite annoyed !

Finally, this game is HKD 90 only.  Some people must play if whose have played before episode.  Here, I do not suggest this game for novice.  This is no worth to pay & time for this.  All I can say "NOT FUN", and the game length is short.  I hope the next episode could return the advantages like previous chapter as 1-3.  I think the producers too focus on breakthrough, and I suggest the protagonist could be other new guy not Uncle Sam.


沒有留言:

張貼留言