2013/10/05

Wii - Call of Duty : Black Ops




Famous game but beat it by 1 day only
The story is about World War III as the background with other story.  Everyone said that Call of Duty is the most funny FPS series.  I believe that was high quality game, because it is too famous.  I remember this game price start at HKD 300, but the price drop so fast after a short period.  Now, it is around HKD 90.   

Honestly, I don't think the Call of Duty with any special even played chapter 2-3 before.  This time I got the Wii version, which the story mood can completed in 1 day.   Overall, this time also nothing special.  I think it can leave it alone when you finished it.  People may rather love it in online mood.

Although Wii cannot output full HD, the good sense of reality.

It is worth to mention that the picture effect is not bad on Wii version.  It's doesn't a matter whether it is not on XBOX360 or PS3.

In short, I think it is dispensable, because it is too short in story mood with not enough funny.  If you bought it at high prices, while not re-sale it soon, then I think you must serious lose today. 







沒有留言:

張貼留言