2013/10/10

XBOX360 CRYSIS


Cantonese / Tradition Chinese / English )





I am attract by this game cover.  However, there are too many good games, so I missed it.  One day, XBOX360 online every week promotion just HKD 40 only.  

As per cover of combat gear, it including 3 functions, 1) Optical Camouflage, 2) Strengthening Defense, 3) High Jumping.  I think this gear is funny for kill.  In fact, this functions not too helpful in game, you are just like a normal when crowd with enemies.  




The game background always in the forest.  It made the game lack of modern style. 

In 2013, the picture output is look rough from XBOX360.  I think this game is dispensable for nowadays.  If you really want to take a try, I suggest play second episode, which the story are no relationship between both of them.



Cantonese / Tradition Chinese / English )



沒有留言:

張貼留言